Friday, March 14, 2008

Just A Month to Go! :)

I'll be going home... In one month's time..

I'm really looking forward to my vacation. It's been a year since I left and I am excited to be going home for a holiday. I missed my family, friends and my esp. my special someone. Never did think one year ago that I would miss them so much.

I know now, why they say. "There's No Place Like Home"

Many a person has asked me if there a special occasion for me going home now. Well, all I say is, I hope so. It's been almost 4 years since this phase of my life started, and I think it's time to take it to the next level. Also, it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary. So, I had to be home for that.


I am really looking forward to April 11th, the day I go home.

PS : Just a personal Blog. If it sounds cryptic, well that's the way I wanted it to be. If you know me, you know what I am talking about. :)

Have a great weekend

Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?