Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Year.. Another Birthday

Hi Guys..

Been a few months since I've blogged.. Work's been a killer and well frankly, I have not had much to Blog about. Where are those days where I used to write almost every week.

Anyway, I had my birthday yesterday. I don't know, Didn't really feel like a birthday, Felt like any other normal day. Got up at 11 and went for a long drive in my car.. Oh yeah.. I never did mention that on my Blog. I bought my first Car.. A 2001 Honda Civic.. It's a cool car.. Silver Gray and looks clean.. Anyhow, the drive was cool.. Just drove around Dallas and came home. So, when I told my rommie's that it was my birthday the looks on their faces was something to behold. Nothing to really say.. [:)] ..

So that was my day.. And then hit the sack in the night so that I could work the next day..

Wow what a birthday.. [:P] .. (For those who don't realize it.. I'm being sarcastic) Where are those days where I was surrounded by my friends and the day just felt so damn special.

This was the last birthday of my Bachelorhood.. The next time I have a birthday I'll be a married man with Presi by my side.. [:)]..

Hey that's the first time I'm using her name in my Blog I think.. All these years it's been My better half, my love or my girlfriend.. [:)]..

So by the way, I started my Birthday with "Batman - The Dark Knight". I'll be reviewing the movie shortly.. Look out for that..

Cheers
Have a great time..
And thanks for reading..

Rahul..

2 comments:

  1. hi thala.... sorry ma... easy... at times such instances will make the nicer moments to stand out and make it etched deeeper in the heart...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss .. one small suggestion.
    ppl now are using monitors with resolution 1280* ... so this temp of yours looks very narrowed down.

    Just a suggestion. Your blog will look even cooler with a different temp.

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?