Sunday, April 03, 2011

Source Code - Review

SOURCE CODE - "Blah!" 8 minutes over and over again. Don't bother, just wait and watch it on DVD if you really want to see it. 


86% on Rotten Tomatoes really threw me off. Normally that means are really entertaining movie. Given that it was a thriller, I was expecting a cliffhanger. Instead what I saw was a really run of the mill movie with a terrible ending.


It's about a guy that wakes up on a train in another man's body and is really confused what's going on. After 8 minutes, there is an explosion on the train killing everybody. The guy (Capt.Colter Stevens - Jake Gyllenhall) wakes up to find that he's in some closed room and was in the mind of a dead man trying to find the bomber on the train. He's sent back so many times (I lost count) to find the bomber. The movie has a good flow and keeps you watching but that's until they tell you what's actually going on.

On the whole the movie is not one I would recommend. I'll say 2.5/5.

Rahul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?