Monday, February 20, 2006

On a Personal Note....

STATUATORY WARNING: NOTHING REALLY INTERESTING HERE.. IT'S JUST SOME OF MY THOUGHTS AS TO WHY I BLOG....



Well... It's been a really long day today... Just thought I'd post one quick blog and hit the sack.... Over the last week I have posted quite a few blogs and I hope the trend continues. It has been really fun to just come here and share my thought with God knows who... It's been healing... I have always loved writing and want to someday in the future do something releated to journalism or just write short stories or whatever.. The fact is I love to write and until I find a larger outlet for my thoughts, this blog is going to be the bombarded with my musings and anguish and happiness and laughter and intellectuality. :-D I am a little crazy at times and at times my blog maybe wierd so beware those who read it you are warned.. Do read the topics as they are normally a good give away

No matter what this portal is mine alone and so I think as far as possible i will keep it forever active

Cheers

Rahul...

2 comments:

  1. u've been blogrolled by moi the gr8!! :)... lookin forward to interesting posts!... dare not disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wierd is an understatement!! :-p ...But then, where else can we write such wierd things!!! ...

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?