Sunday, February 12, 2006

Unknown Blogger........ :-)

Well........
It's been over 2 months....
Not my fault... I was a ready to post a new blog when someting happend to blogger adn my post disappeared... Anyway... I have gotten over that and am now all set to post with full JOSH again...... Although I know of only one reader, an ardent follewer of my blog and that is my better half....

So what's going on... Work.... well after coming back to Chennai, I now actually have work... The funny part is that I am actually enjoying myself... Never really thought I would enjoy doing this stuff... It is hectic though...

CAT....... Well it can keep on meowing..... caus despite my best efforts, It's not yet been belled, alothough a some small hopes still do linger......... :-)

So What is OBSESSION...........

A crazy guy with a cell phone which does all that a cell phone needs to do adn much much more who is obsessing about a phone that has caught his eye and just won't go away...... Yup I'm really obsessed with the RAZOR...... It's so sleek and cool.... My phone has all the features that it has but my phone looks like a brick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm really rambing incoherently today!!!!!

So where's the next chapter... I'll put it here soon...
All I need is an hour of solitude with no work... So inspiration and It'll be done....


Anyway to my one reader.... (Maybe someday... It'll be 2) :-D.....

Astalavista
Sayonara
Good Bye
See Ya Soon...

Rahul

3 comments:

  1. darling....... why dont you get the phone if you are so obssessed with it?? you kinda sound more obssessed with the phone than with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo man,
    dint knw u blog!..and as for ur post.. i guess all get tired trying to bell tht li'l wild animal... but hey.. ur better off than me!am pretty sure things will work out soon for ya! :) ...now i gotta sit n make up my mind abt my life with things i have at hand! *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?