Sunday, December 30, 2007

Probably my last blog of the year.. -- Random Musing

Hmm..

Well I've been quite moody lately.. Don't know what's going on but, well have been snapping at people more than normal... Have been a lot more on edge.. Well, I guess it happens from time to time...

There are times when I feel a lot less moody and am quite Sociable, this is one of those moments I guess, 'caus I'm taking the time to write this blog.. There have been a few people I have snapped at over the last few days.. Not really their fault.. I've noticed one fact about me when I'm in this state.. I either tend to get a lot of work done or do absolutely nothing, just sleep.. Man, I'm a guy of extremes..

Well the New year is on our head.. I started this year with a huge revelation to my folks and a few weeks of sheer torture before the dust started to settle and there was not hiding anymore.. But then before I knew it I was on a flight to the US of A. To a new world with new experiences and well, I'm not really embarrassed to say it but, yeah, I did shed a few tears on that flight, in that airport.. I was leaving behind everyone in my life who meant anything to me.. If you read my blog you know by now who I am talking about.. My family.. My girl, my sis, my folks and a few close friends.. I don't know, feels like I've been here so long, but it's just been 8 1/2 months...

I thought I'd adjust to this world quite easily.. Little did I realize just how much I would miss a certain someone.. Well, thank God for calling cards.. They are a life saver... And now, all I am looking forward to is April, when I go home for 2 weeks to see everyone and to name certain relationships and etch them in stone forever and ever.

Well world.. Wish your 2007 was fruitful.. Hope 2008 is a great year.. Happy New Year!

Chill and Take care..

Rahul..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?