Sunday, June 13, 2010

A-Team Movie Review

The A-Team... There should have been a plan B

The re-make of this '80s TV series, does not really have too much in it to be a fun time at the movies. So much that my wife actually fell asleep on and off in the movie...

I went for the movie expecting something ridiculous. I saw a few reviews that said it was over the top and I assumed that would mean an hour and a half of nonsensical laughter.

Unfortunately, even though the movie is quite ridiculous, there aren't too many scenes that make you laugh or action sequences that make you go WOW other than, the one at the end with the cargo crate slight of hand.

But, this movie I suspect will do well on DVD and on TV. It's one of those movies that you watch because you have nothing better to do. I wouldn't recommend going to watch this movie at the theater. Give it a few months and catch it on DVD.

On the whole, the movie is just below average... 2.3/5 Watch it at your own risk. You may enjoy it

Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?