Friday, September 02, 2005

My First Tryst With Exercise After 4 Years.....

Ok............ Small background check about me..... I'm one lazy bum and also have a huge bum....
So i've been really jobless over the last 4 months......... Just been sitting at home and waiting to join work...... That's only 2 months away........ So just eating, sleeping, gaming and biking....... and I have put on a lot of weight.

So..... I've decied to exercise to try and shake off the weight!!!!! :-)
Well.......... My body is aching and the fact is i couldn't do 5 crunchs.......... I'm totally out of shape, So after today's exercise, one thing has come to me that it's gonna take a long long long long long time for me to get back into shape...... or to atlest to be able to do some kind of exercise without feeling paaaaaain..

So........ to all my friends have been telling me, 'Dude you getting fat', 'Rahul your growing sideways'....... I'm trying to get back into shape....... So, i'll continue my tryst with this crazy human desire to stay in shape!!!! ( Unless of course one day the world wakes up and decides that the best form is round!!!!! :-D )

Cheers

Rahul......................................

2 comments:

  1. hee hee... what kinda weight reducing activity? Blogging? I never knew blogging reduces weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...like the previous blog...what kinda excercise are we talking about btw :-D

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?