Monday, September 05, 2005

My Blah.........

Goooood Morning,

I'm bored!!! So the exercise routines have begun and are going on... the only problem is I'm eating more than I'm exercising......... Treadmill seems the way to go for me..... I'm too god damn lazy to do anything else!!!! My training seems sooooooooo far away, cats are driving me nuts........ all they do is meow moew...... And literally this morning one damn cat was lookinbg and me and meowing.......... (For the uninitiated CAT is the exam that changes our lives...... It's the first hurdle to an MBA in India....... The only problem is that a million people write the exam and there are just a tenth of the number of seats available). So sorry guys I'm really farting today!!!!! I felt like bloging but no cluse what to say!!!!!! My body ain't killing me no more!!!! I' m actually able to exercise.... Halleleuiah!!!! :-)..... One of my good friends, actually challenged me to do his exercise routine !!!!!! I tried it... It can be done bugger!!!! But seriously awsomely streneous exercise routine dude!!!!! Wokay, dat's enough for today!!!!!! I'll end this torture...
See ya for now....... Bye.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?