Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hello World

This is the most common first program that anyone learning a new software writes..

It's an initiation into the language and the structure of that language..

BUT.......

This blog is not about Software..

It's about Me.

A bored Software Engineer who just felt like saying "Hello World".


So What's been happening in my life...

Well nothing much really.. I was insanely busy over the last month and frankly I couldn't think of anything to write about. But now I am sitting idle.. I'm in between assignments and I felt it is the right time to write a blog...

I never did realize how working becomes a part and parcel of your day to day activities..



It's only when you sit back and have nothing to do for a few days do you realize how cool it is to go to work everyday and do something all day long..

Not giving your self more than a few minutes every now and again to relax and just spending the day with colleagues/co-workers and friends..

I guess enjoy work or not.. We all love Work at some level. There is no way we can get through day after day if we did not. I we don't like what we do, we learn to like it.. Well I never did think when I started out on this line of work that I would like it at all. Now 2 years down the line.. When I get my first chance to sit back and think about it I realize that I actually enjoy the challenge. Be it the coding, be it the calls, be it the design sessions.. I enjoy it all.. We all somewhere along the way find something that we love in our jobs even if there is a lot that we hate..


I never pictured myself as a guy who would be singing the praises about working. But well I guess I surprise myself at times..

Chill Guys...

Cya..

1 comment:

  1. well, its all bout finding the job that really fits you.. else you would never like ur job!!!!

    ya dear - personal experience! :(

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?