Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pick Me Up..

Over the years, when I've felt really down in the dumps, when I've felt really confused.. Not really sure what life is about or what I'm doing with mine, there has been one song that has lit up my day and brought a smile to my face.

Through these years I have been very possessive about this song. I have let only a few of my close friends and some of my relatives listen to it while I tell them what it means to me. I know that sounds silly. How can you be possessive about a published lyric, a song that's not yours. But this song, is a story of most of our lives. There are parts of this song we can all relate to. I felt today that this is something everyone should listen to a few times in their lives. So what I am doing here is 2 fold.

This is the song :



These are the lyrics (These are from my friends Blog, Natty) :

http://ennangal-ezhuthanal.blogspot.com/2007/10/well-make-it-through.html

If ever you feel down or you feel you don't know where your life is headed, don't fret, all of us go through that from time to time. Me well I feel it quite often.

This song delivers a few truths in a manner that you would actually listen. But my advice. If you really want the most out of this song. SING ALONG. You'll pick up the lyrics on this one faster than you can imagine.

Trust me on this one. This song is a must hear for everyone. At least twice.


Rahul ..

1 comment:

  1. hee hee... i didnt know you liked this one ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?