Sunday, May 13, 2007

3 Weeks - 21 Days - 504 Hours - 30240 Minutes

It has been 3 Weeks since I came to the States.

I have to be very frank, not found too much different in this city from home. Chennai and Irving are different in many ways but in advancement, in technology, in freedom, in openness they are at par with one another. Of course there is more in Chennai than there would ever be in this city. Irving is a place where there is not much but my work. Chennai is home. No Comparison.

The Work is different, the work is great. I love the work. It's not so different that I cannot compare it with my job in India, it's just that the atmosphere is different.

My Life is Eating, Sleeping, Cooking and Working. This is my life these 3 weeks. Let's see what else happens. Lets See.

Rahul

2 comments:

  1. u sound home sick :) :) :)

    Anyways, you life also includes blogging!

    Gosh.... U have been blogging non stop the last 3 weeks. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. i meant your life* not as published!

    ReplyDelete

What did "You" think?