Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Life

In My Life, I have been very fortunate to have come into this world with a silver spoon in my mouth. I have not been denied one need or one comfort. I have always been helped through every step in my life.

In My Life, I have seen the most hard working people, who are extremely dedicated to their professions come up on their own two feet and are now at wonderfully successful positions in their career.

In My Life I have met people who are concerned with nothing but money and for whom, love and family were secondary.

In My Life I have met people who change colors like the day changes to night, who behave one way today and another way the next.

In My Life I have met people who are so loyal, so affectionate, so friendly, so helpful. That you wonder how you lived the years before you knew them.

In My Life I have met people who love to make you feel lesser than them. (Well that could also do with my own complexes :-) )

In My Life I have met people who live life like there is no tomorrow.

In My Life I have met people who live life and try to spread joy every moment along the way.

In My Life I have met people who will tell you the truth no matter what. They believe that the truth needs to be told. (I really respect people who do that.)

In My Life I have met people who don't understand some limits of friendship, some feelings of others.

In My Life I have met people who live in their own world, who don't care what the rest of the world thinks, who think that there is no one they need to justify their life to anyone.

In My Life I have met people for whom work is worship, work is life. Work is their world.

In My Life I have met people who fall so deeply in love that being without their other half is like tearing a part of themselves out of them.

But in My Life I find it very difficult to out myself down in a line. I am a combination of all these people in one way or the other. I have the good and the bad in me, I am in some way a person evolved from all these people I have met.

All Of us, All of us can make such a list. This list will if nothing else tell you who the people who impact you life the most are. The people who make you what you are. The good or the bad the things we take in our lives to make it whole.

P.S : Please If you know me, Don't try and find yourself in any of these people. This Blog was not meant to offend anyone. It's just a post about my Life. My Life alone. So I could all well be that all these people are in one way me, or I at least wish they were or never wish to become.


Rahul Murali Venkataraman.


Note : Please let me know If any of you think anything about this post is too hurting. Sorry If it is. Please understand this is a personal blog and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did "You" think?